We collect personal information that is voluntarily provided to us for the Network via the registration form. This information may include, but is not limited to, the affiliate name, e-mail address, instant messenger address, payment method information, password, etc. If an affiliate sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the Site, or any of its employees, agents or representatives, the Site may collect any information regarding that communication and include that information in its customer database.
Non-Personal Information and Cookies
Use of Information
We collect personal information so that we may custom tailor the web experience for each affiliate and offer the best products and services to meet the needs of each affiliate.
We may use information collected from visitors to our Site for any of the following purposes:
- to send affiliates information and promotional materials about our company, which will not continue if opted out,
- to send affiliates limited and only occasional information and promotional materials from our marketing partners and third parties,
- to deliver highly targeted but very limited display advertisements and offers by email, which will not continue if opted out,
- to contact affiliates to our Site when necessary,
- to allow one-click purchases or access to proprietary content by pre-populating fields, within registration or other transaction screens, with a visitor’s name, billing address, all as provided by that visitor,
- to help diagnose problems with our server,
- to administer our Site,
- to conduct internal reviews of our Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to the Site),
- to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Site, and
- to protect the security or integrity of our Site.
Since part of the personal information that is collected and safeguarded by us is your email address, we try very hard to respect your time and privacy by controlling and limiting the frequency of mailings. If you receive a mailing from us or one of our marketing partners, it is because your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future, or you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. Your registration for our affiliate network is your consent to these occasional mailing.
If you have received unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take the complaints about unwanted e-mail very seriously and maintain an opt-out system to assist you in removing your name from our mailing list.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. GDPR.
At any time through the web interface provided as part of the Services or via contact us page you have the right:
- to access your personal information that we hold;
- to request the rectification of your personal information that we hold;
- to request the erasure of your personal information that we hold;
- to request to restrict processing of your personal information;
- to object to processing of your personal information by us;
- to request to transfer your personal information that we hold (e.g. data portability);
- to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
- to withdraw any consent related to your personal information given by you.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We will process your requests to us within 30 days.
We will not store personal information for more than 6 months from the date of your last active session on the Site or for more than 6 months from the date of termination of an agreement between us (whichever is earlier).
The Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For all other information, visitors and affiliates should consider this communication and information to be non-confidential, and consequently, we assume no responsibility or liability if any information relating to any visitor or subscriber is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/by any possible means, make any purchases through the Website (if any), use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Acceptance of these Terms